23rd APS (Asia Petrochemical Summit 2017)

12-13 Sep, 2017 - Singapore, SINGAPORE

Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay


 

"Strategizing Investment/Operating Rates in Current Markets"

Key Highlights:

 

  • Import/Export & Trade Flow Dynamics Between Asia, US & the Middle East
  • China & India’s Economic Performance & Expectation on Petchem & Derivatives Demand, Production & Exports
  • Projects & Markets Updates in South-East Asia - Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam & Indonesia
  • Feedstock Economics (Coal, Gas, Naphtha, Bio-Based) Amidst Low Crude Prices
  • Methanol, Olefins, Butadiene & Aromatics Markets - Downstream Demand Outlook & Growth drivers
  • Panel Discussion – Managing CAPEX, Impact from the US’ Added Capacities & the New Administration & etc!


Confirmed Speakers
  • PTT Global Chemical (PTTGC)
  • PT Chandra Asri
  • Wanhua Chemical
  • Sojitz Asia
  • ScotiaBank
  • Yeochun NCC
  • Nexant Asia
  • KBR 

 

 

 

 

News Feed

SCG increases Stakes in Vietnam’s Delayed Petchem Complex

Posted on : 26 May, 2017

 

Thailand’s Siam Cement Group (SCG) – that already has 46 percent stakes in Vietnam’s Long Sơn Petrochemicals (LSP) Complex will now increase it to 71 percent, making it the largest shareholder. Vietnam Oil and Gas group PetroVietnam (PVN) will own the remaining 29 per cent.

 

SCG will acquire part of the LSP complex at an investment of US$36.1 million to help revive the delayed petchem project. LSP is located around 100km from Ho Chi Minh City and is Vietnam’s first petrochemical complex. The complex aims to develop a 1-million-tonne ethylene cracker capable of using both gas and naphtha feedstock – with an olefin capacity of up to 1.6 million tonnes per annum.

 

To be financed through a combination of equity and debt, the final decision is to be taken in H1 2017. The acquisition is conducted via SCG’s wholly-owned subsidiary Vina SCG Chemicals (VSCG).

 

SCG that has stakes in a variety of industries such as cement, construction materials, chemicals and packaging, has several investments in Indonesia, Việtnam and Cambodia. By the end of last year, SCG’s investments in Vietnam stood at over $800 million.

 

More on Asian petrochemical markets will be discussed at 23rd Asia Petrochemical Summit (APS) on 12 – 13 September, 2017 in Singapore.

 

Ms. Huiyan at huiyan@cmtsp.com.sg or call +65 6346 9113 for more details.

 

Read more>>>


PROMOTION PARTNERS
Coming up in :
75
Days

Fee Info

SAVE USD300 per person when you register 3 or more from same company!

Pay online by 11 Aug, with Visa/Master Card & SAVE USD75 (per person)!

Network With

CEOs, Presidents, GMs, Product / Marketing / Sales Directors, Business Development Managers, Executives & Traders from Feedstock / Olefins / Aromatics / Plastics Companies, Coal & Natural Gas Companies, Refineries, Additives and Catalyst Companies, Industry / Energy Consultants, Project Financiers, Technology Licensors, International Engineering & Contracting Firms supporting the energy industries

Contact Us

Huiyan Fu
Marketing Manager 
huiyan@cmtsp.com.sg
+65 63469113

Share this page on