Offshore wind power capacity in Asia is fast accelerating, despite the looming uncertainty with the pandemic and global travel. The industry welcomes the first tender for Japan's Goto offshore wind announced in June 2020, and a ten more promising areas for future offshore wind development. With more and more development projects being announced in Japan and Asia, it will be a challenge for the industry to finance all these projects in different markets and jurisdictions.
Join us at this CMTOWP webinar for experts' analysis, who will try to make sense of these unprecedented times and provide insight into what it means for Japan's offshore wind, from the funding perspective.
The webinar kicks off with a regional update, zoom-into opportunities in Japan and details of the first tender. With experience gained from Taiwan and Europe, the panel of financiers from international and Japanese banks, legal and technical experts, will delve into 40-minutes discussion on issues ranging from the auction and FITs, financing models, liquidity sources, risk management, etc.
The panel welcomes participation from the attendees, with questions for a comprehensive discussion.
• Shinichi Yasuda, Senior Vice President, Structured Finance Department,
Development Bank of Japan Inc.
• Cédric Chatel, Director, Energy Finance & Advisory, Societe Generale
• Kanna Mihara, Senior Vice President, Macquarie Capital,
Macquarie Capital Securities (Japan) Limited
• Naoaki (Nick) Eguchi, Principal, Banking & Finance Group, Renewable Energy Group Co-Head
Baker & McKenzie
• Ean Mac Pherson, Partner, Co-head of the Renewable and Clean Energy Group, Baker McKenzie
• Jørgen Kragh, Head of Offshore Wind and Project Finance, EKF – Denmark’s Export Credit Agency
• (Moderator) Robin Ingram, East Asia Wind Leader, Mott MacDonald
Please contact Fu Huiyan
Do register anyway to receive a recording of the presentation & slides, if any, after the live webinar.