“BHP awards LNG bunkering contract to Shell for LNG-fuelled iron ore vessels” 2 Dec, Manifold Times
“From bunkering to biogas: India’s Petronet embarks on diversification drive” 3 Dec, S&P Global Platts
“Avenir LNG delivers LNG bunkering and supply vessel to Future Horizon” 13 Nov, LNG Industry
“U-Ming orders LNG-fuelled capsizes for Anglo American 10-year charters” 10 Nov, Seatrade Maritime News
Contracts are inked in recent months on fuel supply, LNG-fuelled ships, ports and bunkering vessels, hence a positive sign and confidence note, to strengthen the emerging LNG bunkering market in Asia.
LNG-fuelled vessels are forecasted to reduce emission by 30%, and with the ready availability of LNG bunker, the maritime sector has now a commercially viable and lower emission solution.
The race to make LNG a mainstream shipping fuel is on, with the announcements on bunker facilities, bunkering vessels, LNG-fuelled ships, ports infrastructure and whole supply chain. It is getting there, but we need more.
Where are we in the development in this supply chain in Asia? Where’s the gaps or lags, and opportunities ahead?
This timely virtual agenda kicks off with regional updates on the development of the LNG bunker supply chain, then deliberation on opportunities towards a smooth sailing supply chain from Asia to global. All participants are invited to a pre-conference networking and post-conference catch-up.
• (Moderator) Steve Esau, General Manager, SEA-LNG Ltd.
• Christophe LE BLAN, LNG Bunkering Business Development Manager for Asia,
Total Marine Fuels Global Solutions (TMFGS)
• Saunak Rai, General Manager, FueLNG
• Prashanth Athipar, Principal Technical Maritime, Supply Chain Excellence, BHP
• Capt. Nilendra Kumar, Chief Manager, Port Operations, Petronet LNG
• Stephane Maillard, General Manager, GTT SEA Pte Ltd (Gaztransport & Technigaz)
• Michael Schaap, Commercial Director Marine, Titan LNG
• Alexander Prokopakis, CEO, probunkers
Email email@example.com if you require more information and/or wish to register.
>> CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO <<
Date: 24 Feb 2021, Wednesday
Please contact Huiyan
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.