In the home and personal care industries, sustainability is a hot topic driven by environmental concerns from consumers and governments—especially as 2025 goals set over the past few years are drawing closer. Consumers increasingly are looking for companies to provide easy yet functional packaging with minimal environmental impact. But which is the best packaging option to adopt - plastic-free, compostable, recyclable, refillables?
Colgate unveils recyclable toothpaste tubes – and offers tech to rival companies to help reduce landfill waste.
~ 4/5/21, www.insidefmcg.com.au
Kao intends to switch over to using 100% recycled PET for our household and personal care packaging using PET bottles by 2025.
~ 31/3/21, www.kao.com
L’Oréal expands the use of paper bottles across its portfolio.
~ 21/1/21, www.premiumbeautynews.com
Take this opportunity to hear the latest on regulatory challenges from Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) to single-use plastics directives on packaging industry.
CMT’s Sustainable Packaging for Home & Personal Care on 29 June 2021 gathers leading industry experts in the HPC value chain to share insights from regulatory updates, sustainable packaging strategy, material & packaging innovation, waste elimination & more!
• Axel Darut, EU & International Affairs Advisor, CITEO
• Sukhdev Singh Saini, Packaging Lead, Colgate Palmolive
• Jenny Wassenaar, VP of Sustainability, Trivium Packaging
• Vo-Kien Trung, Senior Manager Hair Packaging Development,
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
• Eric Kawabata, GM – APAC region, TerraCycle Japan
• Daisuke Kodama, Group Leader, Kao Corporation
• Sabine Bouillet-Lubot, Global Strategic Marketing Director, Aptar Beauty+Home
• Richard Smith, Director Of Sustainability - AFAP, Amcor Flexibles Asia Pacific
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register..
Regular Fee at USD245 •
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.