The global growth in e-Commerce and environmental sustainability has accelerated R&D and investment in molded fiber packaging.
Advancement in machinery and technologies, such as molds and tooling is narrowing the price difference between molded fiber and plastic packaging products, hence making economic sense apart from being a sustainable solution.
It’s not surprising that current demand is outpacing production for molded fiber packaging products. New manufacturing capacity are coming on-stream to meet this global demand, and new partnership are also forged to further drive innovation, in engineering and raw materials, to address future demand. Alternative materials from hemp, bamboo, and recycled fibres are also used, replacing or supplementing virgin wood pulp.
With the European Commission tightens guidelines on EU food contact packaging materials and the growing need for PFAS-free fiber packaging for food contact, new sustainable developments are pouring in to ensure functionality, recyclability, and food safety of the barrier and molded fiber packaging.
The above means good news for the industry, as we look forward to new technologies, expansion and new markets.
Join us and our expert speakers at CMT's Sustainable Molded Fiber Packaging for Food Contact, at 15:00 CEST (GMT+2) on 22nd September 2021. The panel will walk you through the innovation and productivity technologes to ensure safety and sustainability on molded fiber packaging for eggs carton, takeaways, fast-food to your favourite beverages.
• Marco Scialpi, Food Contact Material Global Business Development Manager &
FCM Senior Expert, TÜV Rheinland
• Dr. Jessica Cooper, Chemistry Specialist, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
• Larry Hutchinson, Global Market Development Manager - Consumer Packaging,
• Christopher P. Dilkus, Senior Research Scientist, Coatings & Barriers, Solenis LLC
• Sanna Fager, Chief Commerical Officer, PulPac AB
• Alvin Lim, CEO, RyPax
• Sylvain Rannou, Packaging Quality, Safety & Compliance Senior Specialist, NPTC Dairy
Nestle R&D Center Pte Ltd
• Paul Pothier, Senior Research Scientist, Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc.
• David Fridland, Sustainability Maven, Eco-Products, PBC
Register with email@example.com
Please contact Grace
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.