CMT’s Sustainable Li-Ion Battery Recycling virtual conference explores end of service battery recycling initiatives, and global developments towards a sustainable lithium-ion battery supply chain.
With the scarcity of essential battery raw material, and as the earlier generation of EV batteries approaches its end-of-life, it is of greater urgency to look at how recycling or repurposing of spent batteries rises can generate economics and circular economy benefits.
Join us at 15:00 CEST (GMT +2) / 09:00 EDT (GMT -4) on 14 October 2021, together with our speakers to discuss on the evolving battery raw materials markets, policy on sustainable battery supply chain, new innovations to extract and recycle metals and materials from existing batteries, for production of new battery packs and more.
Confirmed speaking organizations (to-date) include:
• Ken Hoffman, Leader EV Battery Raw Materials Group, McKinsey & Co.
• Yoshiaki Tanaka, Manager, Industrial Technology Unit, Yano Research Institute
• George Wu, Director of Strategic Business Development, TES-AMM
• Zarko Meseldzija, CTO & Director, American Manganese Inc.
• Dr. Lin Xiao, CEO, Botree Cycling Sci & Tech
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Register your attendance today
Please contact Huiyan Fu
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.