Sustainable packaging solutions are no longer an afterthought! Many government policies, including the introduction of plastics taxes, consumer preferences, and corporate standards demand businesses to implement sustainable packaging practices to reduce their environmental impact. Almost all the top 100 FMCG companies have announced sustainability commitments, with the top 10 aiming for 100% sustainable packaging by 2025.
Consumers are becoming increasingly concerned about brands’ sustainability efforts, particularly when it comes to packaging waste.
Companies are looking into various solutions including introducing returnable packaging systems made of metal or glass, going packaging-free and/or replacing them with lightweight alternatives, simplifying packaging, and increasing the use of recycled or compostable/biodegradable materials. What other alternatives /solutions are available out there without compromising product integrity? Are they readily available? What is the end-of-life option for the material choice?
Spreading recycling : Mondelez looks to bring Cadbury’s recycled packaging tech to more APAC markets beyond Australia. 8/11/21, www.foodnavigator-asia.com
Unilever to switch to paper bottles for detergent, starting in Brazil. 15/6/21, www.trendwatching.com
CMT’s Sustainable Packaging Solutions on 24 Feb 2022 gathers leading industry experts to share insights from regulatory updates, sustainable packaging strategy & solutions, material & packaging innovation, waste elimination & more!
Leading Panel of Speakers:
- Chalermpol Hoonpongsimanont, Circular Economy Business Director, SCG Chemicals Company Limited
- Rahul Dubey, GM – R&D, Packaging, Uflex Ltd
- Sebastian Roos, Chief Technology Officer, PulPac AB
- Derrick Tay, Senior Manager, Sales, UPM Specialty Papers APAC, UPM
- Dr. Raphael Bardet, Head of Business Line, Food & Technical Solutions, Ahlstrom-Munksjö
- Dr. Dario Dainelli, Owner & Managing Director, Dario Dainelli Policy & Regulatory
- Michelle Carvell, COO, Lorax EPI
- Tim Moerman, Sustainability & ESG Director Europe, AB InBev
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Please contact Grace
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.