With almost 80% responded that sustainability is important to them, attracting customers (and retention) now requires ecommerce stores to focus on environmental responsibility.
Consumer’s visibility of sustainability starts with the materials used in the products and packaging. With the growing awareness on the negative feedback about plastic materials, moving to reusable, biodegradable, and naturally, renewable materials can reduce waste, hence associated with responsible usage of resources.
Much innovative developments are in the pipeline, in the ecommerce packaging supply chain, to produce sustainable products and packaging. Join us with our panel of expert, at CMT’s Innovations in Sustainable E-Commerce Packaging on 1 March 2022 at 14:00 CET (GMT+1) / 08:00 EST (GMT-5), as we look into these glowing developments in food-contact packaging and others, and applications in barriers and etc, economics and supply chain development.
• Gain insights into the market drivers, industry trends, and brandowners’ perspective that influence the e-commerce packaging.
• Explore new ideas/solutions and opportunities in the e-commerce packaging design, material procurement, sustainability, consumer behaviour, and etc
• Extended virtual networking opportunities with industry partners.
- Janne Logrén, Principal, Packaging, AFRY Management Consulting
- Clint Smith, Senior Director, Global Sustainability, Pregis
- YuHong Xiao, Founder, PBrain
- Alvin Lim, CEO, RyPax
- Sjoukje Groen, Packaging Architect; Sustainability Coordinator, Philips International BV
- Sebastien Ferrari, Business Development Manager, Ahlstrom-Munksjö
- Mauro Cozzi, Founder, Emitwise
- Erwin Methorst, Manager, Packaging Engineering, Ranpak BV
Register now, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please contact Grace
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.