Orchard Hotel Singapore
Ukraine-Russia war, rising interest rates, increasing recession fear, China lockdowns to contain Covid-19, volatile oil prices are causing lots of uncertainty in the global markets. Where is the world economy heading? Will oil price stabilize at USD100/barrel?
Mitsui Chemicals ships bio-based phenol for first time in Asia.
INEOS Phenol launches new lower carbon bio product line to be called INVIRIDISTM, for its phenol, acetone and alphamethylstyrene business.
Cepsa Quimica launches production of sustainable phenol feedstock.
To achieve carbon neutrality by 2050, many companies in the Phenol value chain are moving away from fossil-based materials towards more sustainable solutions. Borealis, Mitsui Chemical, Cepsa Quimica, Ineos Phenol, and more are launching bio-based Phenol, bio-Cumene to meet growing demand. Is there sufficient renewable feedstock to meet the demand? If crude prices remain high, could biobased materials and plastics gain traction and be competitive?
Shipping issues continue to plague the chemicals industry, as delays, shortages, and Covid outbreak exacerbate global trade chaos, causing freight rates to remain high! It is forecasted that rates will continue to stay high into 2023! Find out more from Eastport Maritime where the freight market is heading.
CMT's 19th Phenol / Acetone & Derivatives Hybrid Conference takes place in Singapore on 21-22 September 2022. Register with your team to enjoy group discount!
Leading Speakers Panel:
- Dr. B. Venkataraman, President - Global Sales and Marketing, Advanced Material, Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Pratik Kadakia, Founder and CEO, SSASM Consulting
- Khoon Goh, Head of Asia Research, ANZ Research
- Lim Chee Seng, Managing Director, RIM Intelligence Co (Singapore)
- Girija Paliwal, President - Sales & Marketing, Deepak Phenolics Limited
- Piyush Bhargava, Lead Offering Manager - Aromatics Derivatives Business, Honeywell UOP
- Nikunj Parekh, Director, Kempar Energy
- Chommanad Thammanayakatip, Principal, NexantECA
- Terence Peh, Principal Research Analyst, Chemical Market Analytics
- Eugene Teo, Sustainable Partnerships Manager, Asia Pacific, Renewables Polymers and Chemical, Neste Asia Pacific
- Garrett Velarde, Sales Manager, The Plaza Group
- Zhang Xin, Manager, Zhejiang Rongsheng Chemicals Co.
- Ernesto Carosini, Business Manager IPA & Acetone, Seqens Solvents & Phenol Specialties
- Andrew Shipley, Strategist - Research & Strategy Department, Eastport Maritime Pte Ltd
- Zhao Weihao, BPA Product Manager - Basic Chemicals Second Division, Mitsui & Co. (Shanghai) Ltd
- Phil Fu, Procurement Director - Global Phenol & Acetone, Covestro
- Chad Williams, Principal Technology Specialist – Aromatics & Aromatic Derivatives, Honeywell UOP
Contact email@example.com for more information on the event and registration.