In today’s uncertain environment, organizations need to consider more factors when making procurement decision. This webinar offers insights on how you can harness supply chain intel to maximise profitability. Among the additional components include:
a) News feature on the supply chain in the livestock Industry from grain to consumer
- supply chain in the livestock Industry from grain to consumer
- shape of the industry in 3-6 months
b) Pricing which is critical in our supply chain decisions. This is particularly true operationally in the selection of macro ingredients, distinguishing between different commodity types and country of origin
- How can we collect and verify the future prices of ingredients?
- How can we compare our deals to others in the market and stay ahead of the competition?
c) SBM differentials in price and also in nutritional content
- How does feed formulation work in the purchasing operation?
- What price movement alerts should we be studying to maximise profitability?
Join us for our webinar where we discuss about Harnessing Supply Chain Intel in Feed Procurement decision-making, 28 MAY 2020, 15:30 Hrs (GMT +8).
New dates of our Rescheduled Feed Event
26 - 27 Aug 2020 - Bangkok, Thailand