The environmental impact of packaging has gained importance within the last few years. Many companies are actively developing ambitious targets and strategies, and are adopting a circular economy approach. Numerous initiatives have been taken up by packaging producers and brand owners to tackle the issue of waste and to find sustainable alternatives. Being innovative in developing long term solutions is essential to reducing industry’s carbon impact, especially through choice of materials.
This webinar will share updates on how brand owners are moving sustainable packaging forward within their companies and packaging material innovations that are environmentally friendly and reduce wastes.
• Dr. Elizabeth Eaves, Technical Application Manager, Avantium Renewable Polymers
• Nidhi Aggarwal, Head of R&D Packaging – Asia Pacific, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
• Ramesh Thangam, Regional Packaging Innovation Manager-Asia, AkzoNobel
• Niki Jennische, Business Director, Packaging Components, Stora Enso
• Ian Toh, Commercial Director, APAC, NatureWorks
Please contact Huiyan Fu
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.