During the pandemic crisis, consumer spending on groceries—particularly food—has dramatically increased, and shoppers are buying their goods online, fuelling a strong acceleration of e-commerce shipments and other home-delivery services. While more customers are using e-commerce, there is also a heightened awareness of the environmental impacts of packaging. Many online retailers are increasing their sustainability efforts to reduce any negative reputation for the brand caused by inefficient use of packaging, or use of non-recyclable or non-responsibly sourced packaging.
Sustainability in the e-commerce experience is no longer just a differentiator, but rather an essential element to a successful, future-fit packaging strategy. This webinar will cover the next normal of packaging, brand owner’s journey in preparing for changing consumer expectations, key drivers of the environmental impact of packaging and renewable material innovations for low carbon economy.
• (Chairperson) Ron Sasine, Principal, Hudson Windsor
• Daniel Nordigården, Partner, Detroit, McKinsey & Co
• Allan Dickner, Packaging Development Manager, IKEA of Sweden AB
• Alan Adams, Director of Sustainability, Sealed Air APAC
• Karl Axnäs, Senior Innovation & Business Development Manager, Packaging Solutions, Stora Enso
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.