Enviva announces first wood pellet shipment to Japan ~ 3 Dec Bioenergy Insight
UK biomass-fired power generation rises in 2020 ~ 4 Jan, Argus
Wood pellet supply has outweighed demand for the majority of 2020, but signs have shown of demand resurging in Europe, possibly to rebalance the market in 2021, and spot prices. And with some long-term contracts between North America and Asia commencing deliveries, production capacity will continue to grow steadily.
The year started with positive vibes for climate change and decarbonisation, so how will this pan out for bioenergy and biomass trade? With clarity on the Japanese sustainability criteria for imported biomass, will there be increased opportunity for biomass trade?
Join us at this #cmtbiomass meet for expert insight on the global wood pellet trade flow and market outlook for 2021, and follow with a roundtable of debate and discussion of leading global biomass traders from Asia, Europe and US.
Right after the roundtable session, all participants and speakers will have the opportunity to continue their discussion and chat with each other at CMT’s MEET.
• Ms. Fiona Matthews, Associate Director, Bioenergy, Hawkins Wright Ltd.
• Mr. Cheulsoo Park, Energy Dept 2, Renewable Energy Section, Hanwa Co.,Ltd.
• Mr. Michael Hjorth Christensen, Chief Commercial Officer, CM Biomass Partners A/S
• Mr. Henry Pease, Biomass Trader / Renewable Energy Trading, RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
• Mr. Fabien Mehu, Head of Biomass Trading, ENGIE
• Mr. Brodie Govan, Director, Voyage Power Ltd
• Mr. Ryuu Lee, Senior Manager, Material Dept, Renewable Energy Section, Hanwa Thailand Co., Ltd
• Mr. Craig Jackson, Senior VP Energy and Pulp, CellMark Asia Pte Ltd
• Søren Alsing, Head of Fuel, BioEnergy & Thermal Power, Ørsted
Email email@example.com if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Date: 17 March 2021, Wednesday
Please contact Huiyan
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.