The environmental impact of packaging has gained importance within the last few years. Many companies are actively developing ambitious targets and strategies, and are adopting a circular economy approach. Numerous initiatives have been taken up by packaging producers and brand owners to tackle the issue of waste and to find sustainable alternatives. Being innovative in developing long term solutions is essential to reducing industry’s carbon impact, especially through choice of materials.
This event will share updates on how brand owners are moving sustainable packaging forward within their companies and packaging material innovations that are environmentally friendly and reduce wastes.
• Ron Sasine, Principal, Hudson Windsor
• Steve Gibson, Director, Packaging R&D - Latin America Beverages/Dairy, PepsiCo
• Alex Duarte, Commercial Leader Sustainable Solutions, Braskem
• Gabriela Kuri Gomez, Sustainability Manager for Middle Americas Zone,
Anheuser-Busch (AB InBev)
• Raghu Chakravarthi, Cluster Portfolio Director Americas, Tetra Pak
• Bruno R. Pereira, Chief Sustainability Officer, BioLogiQ
• Jenny Wassenaar, Vice President Sustainability, Trivium Packaging
• Dr. Gabriela I. Burgos, Sustainable Platform Development Leader, Amcor Flexibles
• Axel Flugel, Director of Environmental Policy, PepsiCo
09:00 (GMT -5) Lima
09:00 (GMT -6) Mexico City
10:00 (GMT -4) New York City
11:00 (GMT -3) Sao Paulo
16:00 (GMT +1) Paris
22:00 (GMT +8) Hong Kong
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information and/or wish to register.
Register now at only USD199
Please contact Grace Oh
Do register anyway to purchase the event recording, available after the live streaming.