Senior / Regional Conference Producer
Reporting to: General Manager
Liaises with Marketing and Event Coordinators
- A go-getter whether its face-to-face meetings and active calling …
- A Multi-tasker: Are you adept at juggling priorities and able to switch gears easily..
- Great at Time Management: Are you able to stick to timelines and
- Articulate: Can you convey yourself clearly and concisely through verbal and written communication…
- Confident: Are you comfortable with meeting and holding discussions with senior executives…
- Analytical: Are you able to analyze market trends & translate research findings into action?
If you are, then we invite you to consider an exciting conference production career where you will be tasked and challenged to carry out:
- Regional Market research
- Draft Conference Program Topics
- Identify Acquire & Negotiate Global and Regional Corporate Speakers
- Run events Virtually & in person
We are seeking University degree holders or minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Corporate and Industry including, Market Research Analysis, Material Science & Chemical Engineering/Sales & Marketing, Journalism, or Business Development.
Choice of Flexible work options available: Full-time; Part-time; Project Basis, Contract Basis;
- Secure sponsors and / or exhibitors for conference events
- To maintain existing relationships and develop new customers within assigned markets through cold calling/writing worldwide
- Keep abreast of industry developments, market players and potential sales opportunities
- Meet quarterly sales target
- Degree / Diploma holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales environment
- Added advantage if from conference/ Exhibition, Media, Energy or Chemical industry
- Full understanding of event sales cycles
- Proven sales record
- Desire to work and exceed sales targets
- Ability to function independently in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ambitious and committed towards achieving succes
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO SINGAPOREANS AND SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY.
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed resume with a recent photo with following details.
- Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary Package
- Reason(s) for leaving
Conference Marketing Executive
Key responsibility is to acquire delegates for our global conferences. You will work with the production team to generate delegate sales.
To achieve this goal, duties will encompass:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Nurture rapport with key customer accounts
- Strategize to retain existing, acquire new and re-activate 'lapse' customers
- Telephone based account management & Sales
- Manage promotional activities including email marketing.
- Plan outbound calling strategies to maximize delegate sales from target accounts.
- Ensure event sales targets are met
QUALITIES & SKILLS REQUIRED
You will take on telephone based account development role to sell high priced premium conference to global, top and major companies all over the world. An open minded individual, you are not afraid of speaking to executive-level decision makers. In addition you will need excellent interpersonal, communications skills & passion for learning.
- Clear communicator and quick thinking
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
Not vital but any commercial experience in key sectors like sales, marketing, research, energy, chemicals, project management etc will be advantageous.
Min Diploma / Degree in Marketing preferred, however those with telemarketing / telesales / CRM / Database / Events management experience may be considered if suitable.
Applicants should be Singaporean, citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Global Event Executive
Primary role is to coordinate and manage the administration of our conferences all over the world. At present will entail varying work hours for virtual/hybrid events depending on the time zone of events. Eventually, depending on covid situation, may require frequent travel.
- Negotiate and manage suppliers
- Coordinate and manage events and venues
- Provide administrative event support for hybrid / virtual / onsite events
- Maintain registration records as well as administrative enquiries for events
- General admin duties such as ordering of office supplies, making travel arrangements, co-ordination of publicity activities
- Ensure prompt billing of invoices, timely fees collection, maintaining budget and expenses
- Strictly open to Singaporean citizens only
- Minimum 1 year of experience or internship in Administration / Hospitality or MICE industry is preferred
- Fluent in English & a second European language is desirable
- Proficient in all major software (incl. MS office – excel, PowerPoint, word, etc)
- Strong attention to details and good with numbers
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels of management comfortably and concisely
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative and positive attitude
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Web Content / Marketing Collaterals Writer
Beginning with the essential research on specific businesses to learning the ins and outs of our trade and discussing key elements of our events, you'll have to write persuasive, attention grabbing, compelling, search engine optimized content for website and marketing collaterals for various types of programs.
- Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Some relevant experience in business writing, advertising, journalism, or mass communications;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language;
- Prepare to take on post-event reports, press releases, corporate emails, website copy, blogs, marketing campaigns, and newsletters writing assignments;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, organized and results-oriented;
- Ability to conceptualize and lead webinars, video conference, and expert interviews;
- Only Singapore Citizens / PR and those who hold a valid work permit need to apply.
Other skills requirements:
- Must have flair and passion for writing
- Technical know-how of social network mediums like Facebook, Linked-in, Twitters
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Willing to undertake and submit a mock writing assignment if so required
(Part time/Home based 2-3 month contract)
CMT Singapore is looking for an outgoing individual to assist in searching for company info and disseminating information about our conference program to potential customers in the foreign market - over the telephone.
Your primary role is to undertake internet based searches, database compilation activities, specific industry research tasks and making conference sales call to the newly compiled plus existing inhouse database.
- Speaks English + Russian/Japanese/Korean /French or any European languages
- Undertake daily internet searches + contact/sales calls
- Achieve over 15-20 customer pitches each day
- Manage customer enquiries and registrations
- Translate promotion materials for use in target market
- Accurately report call activities and feedback to manager
Note : As this is a part-time position and can be undertaken as home based job, there will be daily online communication as well as submission of written email update reports on data acquisitions & sales calls/targets met. Students on vacation and housewives with spare time are welcomed to apply.
Those residing in Singapore preferred.